Opened research scientist position in the Department of Biological models in the Institute of Macromolecular chemistry AS CR v.v.i, Heyrovskeho sq.2, Prague 6, Czech Republic. Tender for the position is in agreement with law n. 283/1992 Sb. about Academy of Czech Sciences amended by act n. 420/2005Sb.
We are looking for an experienced scientist who can applicate molecular biology and cell biology methods and contribute on development of new approaches for the molecular biology characteristics of biomedicinal polymers intended for tissue engineering or polymeric drug development.
Information about the department and research activities: (http://www.imc.cas.cz/en/umch/o_bmodel.htm)
Salary: We offer a competitive salary, related to experience and qualifications.
Desired skills and experience:
- MSc/PhD. degree in medicine, molecular biology or biochemistry;
- experiences with flow cytometry (FACS) and FACS data analysation
- experiences with fluorescent microscopy and laser scanning fluorescent microscopy
- experiences with tissue cell cultures;
- Design, set up and execution of experiments, with full interpretation and analysis of outputs;
- Strong communication skills to enable interaction across disciplines ;
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team;
- Strong organization skills.
Application containing summary of your research motivation and interests, list of publications, CV, and names of two contacts for references will have to be sent to the e-mail email@example.com.
More information about the application can be obtained from Olga Janouskova PhD., firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please sent your application no later than July 30 2019
Starting date : April 15 2019 or soon after that