THE DEAN OF THE FACULTY OF SCIENCE, UNIVERSITY OF OSTRAVA ANNOUNCES A SELECTION PROCEDURE TO FILL THE FOLLOWING VACANCY:
- Head of the Department of Physical Geography and Geoecology
The expected starting date is 1 September 2019 (or by agreement).
The abovementioned vacancy is open for academic workers already employed at the Faculty of Science and for applicants not employed at the Faculty.
At the same time, the applicants currently not in the employ of the Faculty of Science can apply for Associate Professor* or Full Professor vacancy at individual departments.
- The minimum requirement is appointment procedure (habilitation*) for Associate Professorship – completed or underway, or its foreign equivalent. The applicant can also present his/ her Associate Professorship work experience or experience with departmental management or research group management
- Consent to the processing of personal data;
- Cover letter explaining the applicant’s motivation for the particular position**
- Professional CV**
- Copies of certificates of completed education and professional experience
- Applicant’s academic publications and projects he/ she participated in**
- Record of Scientometric parameters according to WoS
- Concept of the departmental development (short-time for two years, medium-term for five years)**
Due to an international member of the committee, the documents marked as ** must be submitted in English. The job interview will be in English.
Continue reading at the source site: https://www.osu.cz/pracovni-prilezitosti/?kdepr=0&prace=1251