Artificial Intelligence Center, Department of Computer Science opens a competitive call for applications for a lecturer for Software Systems/Programming
· Master degree in technical fields (software systems, computer science, software engineering, applied mathematics, etc.)
· Ability for pedagogical work
· Fluent English
· Theoretical and practical knowledge and experience with software development in programming languages Java, C, etc.
· The applicant is expected to actively perform pedagogical activities in the field of software systems and programming, in particular preparation and conducting of exercises, supervising student work, or other activities related to teachings, such as preparation of teaching and test materials.
The start date is as soon as possible. Salary conditions corresponding to the performance in the field of pedagogy. Work in an interesting team of young scientific and pedagogical staff at the renowned CTU FEL Department. A high degree of responsibility and the opportunity to create knowledge profiles of future graduates.
The application should include:
· structured curriculum vitae
· copy of the diploma
· an overview of previous professional experience
· publication record
All material should be submitted in English or Czech and must be delivered in standard .pdf format to Katarína Ťakušová: email@example.com