The International Clinical Research Center of St. Anne’s University Hospital in Brno (FNUSA-ICRC), the Czech Republic is a new-generation research center focusing on research and development mainly in the fields of cardiovascular and neurological diseases. We are a top Central European research center with more than 300 researchers, new technologies and experience in using EU grant support.
Join our team and take the next step in your career!
We are now looking for the PhD position candidate should hold or be about to complete a Master’s degree in molecular biology, biochemistry or similar field. The applicant is also expected to demonstrate essential training in a range of molecular biology techniques relevant to basic research, motivated and passionate about pursuing a career in biomedical research.
The Laboratory Technician will have a high degree of autonomy, strong support from the PI, broad resource availability and unique opportunity to help shape the lab.
· Master´s degree or diploma in biology, biochemistry or in a related discipline
· Applying your broad skill set (molecular biology, biochemistry, microscopy, cell biology) to drive the project further
· Practical knowledge in extraction techniques for biomolecules (e.g. RNA, proteins)
· Ideally practical knowledge in cancer cell exposure and/or omics techniques
· Strong motivation, flexibility and social competence
· Willingness to cooperate in an interdisciplinary team
· Fluent Czech and English language
· Participation in international medical research
· Potential for short-term and long-term internships abroad
· Truly international work environment
· Opportunity to make an impact in a young and dynamic organization
· Competitive salary
· 5 weeks of vacation
How to apply:
Candidates should submit the following documents:
• Motivation letter (max. 1 page)
• Succinct Curriculum Vitae, highlighting any outstanding achievements
• List of publications or manuscripts in preparation (if applicable)
• Copies of diplomas
Please send your documents to Lucie Ovčáčková (firstname.lastname@example.org)
We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to age, gender, marital status, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, ethnicity, disability, national origin, nationality, political opinion or any other aspect unrelated to work.
By responding to this invitation and/or sending your CV and any other personal materials to St. Anne’s University Hospital, you consent to the collection, processing and storage of your personal data in accordance with Act No. 101/2000 Coll., the protection of personal data. You are providing St. Anne’s University Hospital with these data solely for the purpose of mediating employment, the period however being no longer than one year from submitting. Should you not reclaim the materials submitted by you, they will be discarded after the period has expired.