Masaryk University, Brno, Czech Republic invites excellent scientists to apply for
POSTDOC POSITION in Marketing
The Dean of the Faculty of Economics and Administration at the Masaryk University in Brno is seeking to appoint a Post-Doc Researcher in Marketing. Candidates should have a background in Marketing. The successful candidate is expected to work in close research collaboration with existing research team(s) at the Faculty and participate in submitting proposals for research grants in at least one of the following areas: marketing intelligence for sustainable business and entrepreneurship 4.0; research of “citizen as consumer/customer” behaviour and big data analysis for sustainable business and entrepreneurship 4.0 or similar.
The successful candidate should:
- be a researcher who has received a PhD or its equivalent within the last 7 years;
- be a researcher who has worked at least two whole years in the last three outside the territory of the Czech Republic in the field of research with a workload of at least 0.5 full-time equivalent, or who have been PhD student (or equivalent) abroad;
- have a publishing record – in the last three years at least two journal publications indexed in the Thomson Reuters Web of Science or Scopus databases; the applicant must be the principal author of at least one publication (according to the subject specificity it may be as the first author, the corresponding/reprint author, or the role of the individual authors stated in the article); publication record is one of the most important criteria;
- have experience with research projects (an advantage);
- be multi-disciplinary (an advantage);
- have excellent communication skills and an ability to participate in teamwork.
The application should include:
- a CV including a summary of work experience, publication activity, involvement in research grants, etc.;
- a Cover Letter;
- contact information for at least three references.
Continue reading at the source site: https://www.muni.cz/en/about-us/careers/vacancies/44929