Open position for Research Assistant at the Laboratory of Molecular Therapy of the Institute of Biotechnology AS CR
The tasks associated with this position include technical assistance with research projects using various biochemical, molecular and cell biological techniques including PCR, western blotting, cultivation and transfection of mammalian cells etc. as well as some routine stuff such as preparation of stock solution and maintenance of lab databases.
More info about the LAB is HERE
- MSc degree in biology, biochemistry and related fields, certain knowledge and experience with at least some experimental approaches in biochemistry and molecular/cell biology.
- Good knowledge of spoken/written English and MS office (MS Word, Excel, eventually Access)
- Responsible and reliable candidate with good communication and organization skills and teamwork spirit, eager to enhance his/her knowledge and skills in the field of molecular and cell biology.
- Full-time (optionally part time) position with a 3 months trial period.
- Creative job in motivating environment with an opportunity for professional growth.
- Competitive salary including personal allowances depending on qualification and experience; additional employee benefits such as gastropass tickets also useable at on-site Perfect Canteen restaurant and certain flexibility in working hours.
- Friendly lab work atmosphere within the Biocev campus.
BIOCEV, Vestec near Prague
Please send your structured CV, cover letter and at least one recommendation (from supervisor or previous employer) in an electronic form to email@example.com . Position is open from 1st July 2019.