CEITEC Nano Research Infrastructure at Brno University of Technology opens position for:
Research Infrastructure Technical Specialist
The CEITEC Nano Research Infrastructure at Brno University of Technology is Czech Republic’s largest cleanroom nanocentre which provides complex equipment, expertise and methods for nanotechnology and advanced materials R&D. The CEITEC Nano facilities for nanofabrication, nanocharacterization, structural analysis and X-ray computed tomography enable to carry out complete fabrication of nanostructures and nanodevices and their characterization down to the sub-nanometre level in an entirely clean environment. For additional information about CEITEC Nano please visit http://nano.ceitec.cz.
We are inviting applications from qualified candidates for the position of micro- and nanofabrication process specialist for the nanofabrication facility. The role of the technical specialist is to maintain scientific equipment, develop measurement and process methodology. Participate on projects according to requests of users of the facility and commercial customers. An integral part of the work is communication with the users of the facility, user training and preparing study materials and process documentation. Successful candidate will participate in a multidisciplinary research and education environment utilizing a wide range of instrumentation available in the CEITEC Nano. We are looking for candidates with knowledge and experience primarily in the following areas:
- Scanning probe microscopy
- Raman spectroscopy
- Electrical testing of micro-nanostructure (probe stations, wire bonding)
- Low temperature magnetic and electric measurements
- Cleanroom nanofabrication – UV and electron beam lithography, depositions, dry & wet etching
- M.Sc. or Ph.D. in natural sciences or engineering.
- Excellent communication skills are required to interact with facility users.
- Knowledge of safety and health issues concerning cleanroom equipment, operations, handling of hazardous chemicals, gasses and waste disposal.
- Interesting permanent-position job in state-of-the-art academic cleanroom nanocentre.
- Competitive salary, performance bonuses.
- Further training and personal development, i.e. participation in workshops and conferences.
- 6 weeks holiday.
- 1.1. 2020 / Negotiable
Please send application (including CV, short statement of research background/interests and the contact information of at least two references) or queries by email to: email@example.com, till 15th December 2019.
Start date: 20.11.2019
Opened Until: 15.12.2019