The International Clinical Research Center of St. Anne’s University Hospital in Brno (FNUSA-ICRC), the Czech republic is a new-generation research center focusing on research and development mainly in the fields of cardiovascular and neurological diseases. We are a top Central European research center with more than 300 researchers, new technologies and experience in using EU grant support.
Join our team and take the next step in your career!
We are now looking for a research technician; the candidate will support the translational research team, previous experiences with tissue culture techniques, flow cytometry and cell separation methods are advantage. We search for motivated, passionate, responsible and well-organized person to join our international team.
· Perform procedures associated with cell culture and sample preparation (including cell counting, immunostaining, live/dead stain, DNA staining) for various projects
· Preparation and basic analysis of clinical samples (mainly blood samples)
· Cell isolation using different techniques (magnetic separation, cell sorting)
· Reporting on completed work
· Bachelor or Master degree in life sciences, biochemistry, immunology
· Basic molecular and cellular biology techniques such as cell culture and RNA isolation
· Experiences in FLOW cytometry is an advantage
· Analysis of blood samples
· Strong motivation, flexibility, social competence and time management
· Willingness to learn new methods
· Keen to cooperate with an interdisciplinary and international team
· Participation in international medical research
· Potential for short-term internships abroad
· Truly international work environment
· Opportunity to make an impact in a young and dynamic organization
· Competitive salary
· 5 weeks of vacation
How to apply:
Please send your CV and motivation letter to email@example.com till 21. 6. 2019 at latest.
We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to age, gender, marital status, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, ethnicity, disability, national origin, nationality, political opinion or any other aspect unrelated to work.
By responding to this invitation and/or sending your CV and any other personal materials to St. Anne’s University Hospital, you consent to the collection, processing and storage of your personal data in accordance with Act No. 101/2000 Coll., the protection of personal data. You are providing St. Anne’s University Hospital with these data solely for the purpose of mediating employment, the period however being no longer than one year from submitting. Should you not reclaim the materials submitted by you, they will be discarded after the period has expired.