The director of the CEITEC Brno University of Technology is opening a position of a
„Senior Postdoctoral Research Fellow: Electrochemistry,
2D Materials, Flexible Devices“
Pumera research team of Wearable Flexible Electronics and Advanced Electrochemical Energy Systems is seeking an outstanding applicant for an academic position of a senior postdoctoral research fellow. We are looking for experienced electrochemist with skills in either water splitting, photoelectrochemistry, hydrogen evolution, and/or supercapacitors. Ability to carry out materials characterization is important part of the job. You will have the unique opportunity to work with state-of-the-art SEM, TEM, UHV STM system, XPS, and ALD as well with 3D printing systems (see nano.ceitec.cz).
- Deep knowledge of electrochemistry is must.
- Materials characterization techniques hand-on experience is advantage.
- Ability to carry out the research projects independently, interpret the data and write manuscript.
- Excellent team working skills, self-motivation, initiative and persistence,
- Ability to exploit CEITEC BUT core facilities and laboratories (www.ceitec.cz).
- Act as a source of information and advice to other members of the group on scientific protocols and experimental techniques.
- Fully English speaking environment.
- Chief investigator is Highly Cited Researcher & ERC grant holder.
- Highly motivating environment. www.nanorobots.cz
- Support of group members with diverse background.
- Work in the Czech Science City BRNO with many collaboration possibilities.
- Wide international network of collaborators – From University of California to Singapore.
We are looking for highly motivated researcher with a strong background in electrochemistry and materials.
Interested candidate should provide:
- Detailed CV including list of publications,
- Cover letter stating the motivation for applying,
- Name and contact details of two academic referees from two distinct institutions.
- Anticipated start date: Upon agreement. The sooner the better.
- Highly competitive salary based on the candidate’s qualifications and experience.
- 8 weeks of holidays
Electronic applications including required items should be submitted to e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org by February 27th, 2019 and quote the “Wearonix” in the subject.
Start date: 25.1.2019
Opened Until: 27.2.2019