Vision for Robotics and Autonomous Systems group (https://cyber.felk.cvut.cz/vras/) seeks an excellent PhD student on the following fully-funded position:
Valeo.AI-sponsored PhD student/researcher: Applied research in self-driving cars. We offer PhD position in the university environment while being partially supervised by the top-tier researcher from Valeo.AI research group. Show your research to be meaningful by running your codes on the real self-driving car to improve human safety.
We seek PhD candidates:
- who are excellent, self-motivated, and willing to push the boundaries of the state-of-the-art in robotics and AI
- have experience in computer science, python/c++ development, optimisation/machine learning
- have achieved at least one outstanding result of any form
- full funding corresponding to the gross salary of CZK 40 000 per month (it is approximately 1565 EUR per month, and it includes PhD stipend and salary from research grants),
- plus direct bonuses for scientific achievements such as accepted top-tier publications or winning in significant AI/robotic challenges.
- access to top-tier computational grid and robots
- participation in the best scientific conferences and DARPA challenge
In case of interest, please, send your application by email to the principal investigator Karel Zimmermann, email@example.com. The application should be a single PDF file including applicant CV and a short research statement.